Suspension of the company’s activities
The suspension of the company’s activity is a procedure during which a company that does not conclude and execute any transactions, settlements with business entities and does not receive income can be recognized as not performing activities. Such an inactive company may be temporarily exempted from filing tax returns and refuse to maintain bookkeeping, thereby suspending its activities.
- We prepare the necessary documents.
- We represent the State Tax Inspectorate.
- We provide legal advice throughout the procedure.
Documents required for the suspension of the company’s activities:
- Company name, code, VAT code, registered office address.
- Data of the company manager.
- Number of employees.
- The balance sheet of the company at the beginning of the non-performance period.
- The period for which the company’s activities are suspended (start and end).
The price of the service of suspending the company’s activity:
150 euros + VAT