- 119 € (VAT included) + registration address fee
- 5 working days
- Company registration address is required for all companies or institutions registered and established in Lithuania. It is common practice to register the company’s registered offices in the premises where the company’s activities will be carried out. However, if you do not have your own premises or your store has unnecessary services (such as online services), use our registration address service.
- The importance of the company’s registration address is based on the fact that it is the official address of the company, which is used in the registers of official institutions and which is submitted to the State Tax Inspectorate (STI), Sodra or other institutions.
- We will give consent to register your company’s registered office in our administrative premises.
- Extract from the Center of Registers;
- Articles of association;
- Unique code of the registration address;
- The consent of the owner of the premises.