Information and procedure
- The decision to change the head of the company (UAB, MB, etc.) is made by the competent body (general meeting of shareholders / members, board). The adopted decision must be submitted for registration to the Register of Legal Entities not later than within 5 calendar days from the date of the decision. The Register of Legal Entities shall register the changed data within 3 working days
- When changing the head of a company (UAB, MB, etc.), it is expedient to transfer all documents of the company (UAB, MB, etc.), bank account balances, by drawing up transfer-acceptance acts. Authorization is required to change the manual remotely.
- Company statement from the State Enterprise Center of Registers;
- Articles of Association;
- List of Shareholders / Members;
- Details of the new manager;
- Other additional information.