- from 779 €
- 5-6 working days
- The certificate of registration;
- Founder’s data (name of the company, address. Founder’s: name, surname, id, address);
- If the owner is an individual, the consent is approved by the notary;
- If the owner is a legal entity – the consent of the director with a signature and stamp;
- If the premises are pledged to the bank, the consent of the bank;
- Information about what activities the branch / representative office will be engaged in.
Register of Legal Entities will be completed in the form of a – SG1 and – SG2.
Branch is set up and / or representative:
- Documents are compiled in 2 languages (Lithuanian / foreign language);
- Owner’s consent to provide facilities for establishing branch and / or representative offices;
- Copy of the passport.
The price includes:
- Notary fee;
- Register Centre fee.
We can sell you a company without your PRESENSE (advance payment required and client has to cover postal expenses).
Since 2004-12-15 based on State Taxation Inspection order No.: VA-189 a legal person who has registered a new company must within 5 days from announcing registration in tax registry present required evidence where a note needs to be submitted indicating a company or accountant responsible for company’s accounting.