We help EU companies willing to start doing business in Lithuania to obtain VAT code.
A taxable foreign person is obliged to register as a tax (VAT) payer in Lithuania if it:
- sells goods (or) provides services which according to Lithuanian VAT law are subject to VAT;
- sells goods or provides services to another country which is member of EU or is located in EU territory, which according to Lithuanian VAT law are taxable at 0 per cent VAT tariff.
Price for services:
- 299 € for VAT registration (one off payment);
- 100 € for translation of mother company documents to Lithuanian language;
- 42 € per month monthly for VAT declaration preparation and submission to Tax Authorities;
- 88,50 € per hour for documentation, accounts payable, accounts receivable entries to accounting software.
What is the process?
- The cooperation agreement is signed.
- Your company sends us original documentation (company registration certificate and empowerment to accountant).
- Once we receive the documentation we translate it to Lithuanian and start representing your company when communicating with Tax Authorities.
- We submit a request for registering your company as VAT payer in Lithuania. After the registration we submit a request for obtaining a VAT tax payer’s code.
- Once VAT code is granted for your company, we continue administrating it.
Prices do not include VAT.